Mini gnocchi with tuna, chili and sour cream
In a saucepan we put salted water, and when it starts to boil, we put mini gnocchi to boil for a few minutes, as it says on each bag.
In a frying pan put a little butter, sliced onion and chilli as small as possible or you can leave it whole; when the onion softens a little, add the drained tuna.
Add sour cream, dried basil and boiled gnocchi, leave a little to combine the flavors.
Welcome to a new edition of the "Explore cuisine" & # 8211 topic of the day: Konjac pasta. Maybe it will seem funny but, until ..
Pasta alla Carbonara Dukan, Italian recipe adapted to the Dukan diet, with Konjac pasta. How I adapted these pastas to the Dukan diet. These pasta alla Carbonara ..
- & # 8211 1 kgs sweet potatoes
- & # 8211 350-400 kgs wholemeal organic flour
- & # 8211 1 or home
- & # 8211 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- & # 8211 1 teaspoon Berber spice mix
- & # 8211 sea salt
- & # 8211 ground white pepper
- & # 8211 white flour for sprinkling
- & # 8211 80 grams butter
- & # 8211 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- & # 8211 4-5 tablespoons parmesan
- & # 8211 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
- & # 8211 100 grams of arugula.
1. Boil whole potatoes, peel them or peel them and cut them into cubes (as for puree).
2. Add salt to the water and cook for about 15-20 minutes. Attention: it boils faster than white potatoes, it doesn't leave much on the fire because they become too soft.
3. After the potatoes are boiled, pass them with a fork, add the egg, salt, pepper, nutmeg and spice mix and mix.
4. Add the flour and continue mixing until you get a good dough to roll / roll. If the dough requires it, add more flour. I sprinkled white flour on the board.
5. The dough is divided into 8 equal parts and roll each to 2 cm thick. Then cut pieces by one finger, and with the back of the fork make small depressions (optional).
6. Boil in boiling salted water, when it rises to the surface, remove with a spatula and drain into a sieve. Add a little olive oil over the fish so that they do not stick together.
7. Melt the butter in a pan and add the gnocchi. I'm ready in 3-4 minutes. 8. Serve hot with arugula sauce and lots of Parmesan cheese.
Pasta with tuna in sour cream sauce
ingredients: 500g pasta, 2 cans of tuna in oil, 1 onion, 2 cloves garlic, 200g sour cream, 2 tablespoons fresh cheese, grated Parmesan, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil, oregano, basil, parsley
Method of preparation:
The pasta is boiled according to the instructions on the package and drained. Add over the pasta the olive oil, a clove of crushed garlic, salt, pepper and a little parsley.
For the sauce: Drain the oil from a can of tuna in which the finely chopped onion is cooked. Add the tuna, chopped garlic, salt and spices over the onion and cook. Add sour cream and fresh cheese and keep on low heat for a few more minutes so that the sauce does not cheese. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and cheerfully!
gnocchi: 1 egg, flour, potatoes, 2 tablespoons parmesan, salt, pepper
Wash the potatoes well. Put them in a pot of cold water and cover the pot with a lid.
Boil the potatoes over medium heat for about 35 minutes. Try them with a fork, they should fit easily into the potato.
The warmer the potatoes when they are cleaned and mashed, the more fluffy gnocchi will come out.
In a bowl, beat the egg well with salt and pepper
Gather the potatoes and make a hole in the middle. Pour the egg, add the parmesan and knead, add the flour, little by little until you get a slightly sticky crust.
Make a few balls from the dough, form a roll, cut into equal pieces, and press each gnocchi a little with a fork. Boil salted water and let them soak in water for 3-4 minutes. Drain them and add them to the sauce, stew.
Beef stew: cut the meat into cubes, roll in flour and heat it a little in hot oil. Heat 2 onions, 1 carrot, 2 cloves garlic, delikt, 1 cup water and fish meat, let it boil with a lid, when it has dropped add 1 can of diced tomatoes, greens, pepper, let it simmer.
At the end we place gnocchi and stew on the plate.
A recipe for spinach and ricotta gnocchi with ripe cherry tomatoes and butter sauce with sage from: spinach, ricotta, parmesan, flour, egg yolks, salt, pepper, nutmeg, tomatoes…
Add a comment
Fields marked with are mandatory! The email address will not be published.
Comments containing insults, licentious language, incitement to breaking the law, violence or hatred will be deleted. We encourage readers to report any abuse they will notice in the comments posted on Luxury Restaurants.
alt = "Onion soup with bread" /> Onion soup with bread from: wine, vegetable soup, onion, garlic, flour, thyme, bread, olive oil, melted cheese, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 100 ml red wine 1 ½ l vegetable soup ½ kg onion 2 cloves garlic 1 tablespoon flour 1 teaspoon chopped thyme 8 slices bread (baguette) 6 tablespoons oil… /> Potato soup with rice and bell pepper from: potatoes , rice, tomato juice, carrots, onions, bell peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 400 g potatoes 30 g rice 100 ml tomato juice 2 carrots 1 onion 1 bell pepper olive oil salt pepper Preparation: Finely chop the onion,…
Culinary Guide | Eat healthy
A simple and good recipe to prepare in large quantities and then to put in the freezer for the days when you don't have time or great inspiration to cook.
Today's recipe is for three servings.
- 400-450 gr white wheat flour
- 500 gr boiled potatoes peeled and cooled
- 1 ou
-150 gr of bellows or sheep cheese or. in the happiest case Parmesan
- salt and pepper
- ground nutmeg
1. after you have boiled and cooled the potatoes, together with the egg and nutmeg you give them through the food processor, either through the meat grinder or you pass them very well with a fork
2. add salt and pepper and incorporate the flour into the mixture together with the cheese
3. the dough obtained must be soft, moldable
4. Do not add too much flour later, even if the dough sticks to your fingers because you will have a fairly stiff end product. Gnocchi should be fluffy, soft.
5. using flour for modeling, make some rolls with a diameter of 1-1.5 cm
6. Cut small pieces of dough and shape them either with a fork or leave them like this, simple
7. boil in water for about 10 minutes or put in the freezer, in plastic containers with a lid with baking paper between rows
Very good and tasty.
Cauliflower with sour cream
Ahh mommy what good cauliflower do you make with sour cream? And because I like it so much, I stole the recipe from my mother and I gladly share it with you.
ingredients: a small cauliflower, 300g sour cream, breadcrumbs, 200g grated cheese (I put mozzarella), 1 egg, butter for greased tray, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
We open the cauliflower bunches,
we wash it and boil it in salted water so that it can be pierced with a fork. We don't boil it too much so that it doesn't graze.
When it is cooked, drain it in a sieve. A very tasty soup can come out of the resulting juice, it's a shame to throw it away.
Then prepare the tray in which we will assemble the goodness as follows: grease it with butter and line it well with breadcrumbs.
Cut the bouquets in half and place a cauliflower on the bottom of the tray. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and pour over the cream to cover it (about a third of the amount of cream) Add grated cheese (I put diced mozzarella) and breadcrumbs.
We continue with another layer of cauliflower, salt, pepper, sour cream, cheese and breadcrumbs in abundance.
Beat an egg on top and put in the hot oven for about 30 minutes on medium heat until well browned on top.
alt = "Potato_soup_with_ rice_and_fatty_pardines" /> Potato soup with rice and bell peppers from: potatoes, rice, tomato juice, carrots, onions, bell peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 400 g potatoes 30 g rice 100 ml tomato juice 2 carrots 1 onion 1 bell pepper olive oil salt pepper Preparation: Finely chop the onion,… /> Spinach with gnocchi and pine nuts in the pan from: seeds pine, gnocchi, olive oil, onion, spinach leaves, soup, tomatoes, goat cheese, nutmeg, nutmeg leaves, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 40 g pine seeds 1 packet of gnocchi (chilled = 500 g) 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tbsp 1 packet of spinach leaves…